Winter Park Skiing – Snowboard Package Options
- View our Ski and Snowboard Rental Packages
- Our Ski Packages and Snowboard Packages are great for the first time user to the most experienced expert
- You may upgrade your ski or snowboard rentals at the time of picking up the equipment or anytime during your stay
- 3 levels of ski and snowboard packages plus kid options
- Boots to size 18
Pay for the Days Used Promotion | Don’t Pay For Days You Don’t Ski Or Ride
Save 20% Plus Pay for the days you use your gear. It’s simple- rent 3 or more days and pay for the days you actually use the gear. This lets you take days off and not have to pay for the gear. Days used must be equal to or greater than days not used. See below for more info and how to book this in advance. Learn more below.
This is a unique benefit that we offer our rental guests. It’s really pretty simple. You can pay for the days the gear is used and not have to pay for days you don’t ski or snowboard.
- Equipment must be used 3 or more days to qualify for the Pay for the Days Rental Promotion. (If you don’t want to rent for 3 or more days you can rent for less than 3 days, you just pay for all days you have the gear).
- Days used must be greater than days not used.
- Applies to skis, snowboards and helmets. Rental clothing does not apply.
- Pay for the days used is for advanced reservations booked directly through www.winterparkskirental.com.
How to reserve:
- Reserve for a time period equal to the number of days (or minimum days) you will use the equipment. Select your first day of use as the starting day. I.E you are here for 5 days and skiing 3. Select 3 days in a row beginning on your first day of skiing. We’ll adjust the return date in the store.
- In the comments section write in Pay for the Days Used and any other information we will need.
- We will adjust the due date when you pick up the equipment.
Three Ski Rental Locations ~ Plus Delivery Winter Park To Tabernash
Winterparkskirental.com has three convenient ski rental locations from Winter Park to Granby. We have two locations in Winter Park and a third rental shop close to Granby Ranch including a delivery service from Winter Park to Tabernash.
With over 2000 sets of skis, Winterparkskirental.com has one of the largest fleets of rental skis in the Winter Park area. Each of our shops offer a wide variety of ski and snowboard rental packages for the beginner skier/snowboarder to the experienced skier/snowboarder. Winter Park Ski packages include skis, boots, bindings and poles. Snowboard packages include board, boots and bindings.
Need more information? Call us at 888-234-6259 or email email@example.com
Locally owned and operated, founded in 1995, on the idea that there is a better way to do a ski/snowboard bike rental for our guest. We are the only ski and snowboard rental shops that allow you to pay only for the days you actually use the gear, no other shop has this benefit which allows you to enjoy your vacation on your schedule without worrying about your ski/snowboard rental gear.
Winter Park Ski Rental has three convenient Winter Park locations: Beaver Sports Shop at the Best Western, Beavers Sports Shop | Ski4Less at Winter Park Mountain Lodge & Snow Mountain Sports – YMCA at Snow Mountain Ranch. In addition we do ski and snowboard rental delivery to the greater Winter Park area. In the summer we offer a full fledged bike retail and rental bike shop.
Our goal is to help make your ski and snowboard experience the best it can possibly be. Thanks for using Winter Park Ski Rental (Beavers Sports Shop, Beavers Sports Shop | Ski4Less and Snow Mountain Sports) for your equipment rental needs! You are going to have a great time in Winter Park!