Looking for ski rentals? Scroll down for our great benefits and more information!
Locally owned and operated, founded in 1995 because we have a passion for mountain biking.
We are the leader in local trail advocacy. Keith Sanders (owner) founded the Grand Mountain Bike Alliance and works to improve the quality of mountain biking in the Winter Park area. Keith also has many years of mountain bike racing experience including 3 USA National titles in mountain biking.
Beavers Sports Shop offers quality rentals that emphasize the best bike for your experience. We have rentals for the vast cross country trail system in Winter Park Colorado as well as bikes for Trestle and Granby Ranch bike parks. You can ride to the trails directly from our shop so there is no need to transport your bike. We have trail maps and suggested routes for you to ride as well. Check out some of the trails in Winter Park Colorado here now.
At Beavers Sports Shop our goal is to treat guests the way we want to be treated, which means going above and beyond the ordinary. Our staff provides 1 one 1 service ensuring that you have a great experience on our trails in Winter Park Colorado and the surrounding area.
Beavers Sports Shop is a full service bike shop located in downtown Winter Park Colorado, specializing in quality mountain bike rentals and retail mountain bikes featuring:
Need to make a reservation? Call or email us directly so that we can get your reservation all set up! 970-887-2554 or email@example.com
We also offer special bike order options so make sure to ask our staff if you have a particular bike in mind.
Need bike clothing or accessories? Choose from our large variety of bike clothing, helmets, shoes and full line of accessories. We have a full service bike repair shop on site, so if you need a small or major repair, we have you covered.
Our team is comprised of avid, experienced cyclists, active in our bike community and will offer you Winter Park mountain bike trail suggestions from a ‘real local’s perspective’. Check out our Facebook and Instagram Pages for fun trail updates. Learn more about some of our local Winter Park mountain bike events here now.
Ski and Snowboard Rental Information
Personalized Service, Excellent Value and High Quality
Locally owned and operated, founded in 1995, on the idea that there is a better way to fit you with your ski/snowboard or bike rental.
- We are the only ski and snowboard rental shops that allow you to pay only for the days you actually use the gear, no other shop has this benefit allows you to enjoy your vacation on your schedule without worrying about your ski/snowboard rental gear. | More Details
- Winter Park Ski Rental has 3 convenient Winter Park /Granby Ranch locations to best meet your needs: Beavers Sports Shop location at the Best Western Hotel, Ski4less at the Winter Park Mountain Lodge and Snow Mountain Sports at Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA of the Rockies! | More Details
- We offer ski and snowboard rental delivery to the greater Winter Park area. In the summer we become a full fledged bike retail and rental bike shop.
Let us work with you to make your skiing or snowboarding vacation a true holiday and relaxing with our one on one service and no hassle refund policy. We treat you the way we would want to be treated if we were the guests.
Our Rental Benefits
- Pay For Days Used | Only pay for the days you use the ski and snowboard equipment. No other shop does this | More Details
- Kids Rental Special | Kids Free with parent ski or snowboard rental (12 years of age and under) some restrictions apply | More Details
- Easy online reservations process. | Save 20% now with ski/snowboard advance Reservation
- Pick up anytime the day prior to use | Other shops make you wait or charge you.
What Makes Us Different
- 1 on 1 service. One of our staff will assist you at every step of the rental process. We even put the boots on you!
- Excellent Value & High Quality | Save 50% compared to other ski or snowboard rental locations in the Winter Park and Granby Area | About Our Rates
- Special Ski & Snowboard Group Rates | Serving groups from 15 to over 1000. | More Information
- Huge selection of rental gear including clothing. Gear from the smallest child's boot to size 18 adult! Equipment for every skill level. | More Details