Pay for the Days Used. Don’t pay for days you don’t Ski!
This is a unique benefit that we offer our rental guests. It’s really pretty simple. You can pay for the days the gear is used and not have to pay for days you don’t ski or snowboard.
- Equipment must be used 3 or more days. (you can rent for less than 3 days, you just pay for all days you have the gear)
- Days used must be greater than days not used.
- Applies to skis, snowboards and helmets. Rental clothing does not apply.
- Pay for the days used is for advanced reservations booked directly through www.winterparkskirental.com.
How to reserve:
- Reserve for a time period equal to the number of days (or minimum days) you will use the equipment. Select your first day of use as the starting day. I.E you are here for 5 days and skiing 3. Select 3 days in a row beginning on your first day of skiing. We’ll adjust the return date in the store.
- In the comments section write in Pay for the Days Used and any other information we will need.
- We will adjust the due date when you pick up the equipment.
Important Online Ski and Snowboard Reservation Information
- In order to receive your discount and guarantee equipment availability during busy times reservations must be made 48 or more hours prior to picking up your equipment. WE ACCEPT WALK IN GUESTS.
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of 1st day of skiing or snowboarding are non refundable.
- There is no refund for equipment returned early.
- Ski, Snowboard and other items reservation discount may not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- We are currently following local protocols for COVID | Local Protocols for Grand County Colorado
Find a better deal? We will match any other local ski and snowboard rental deal. Just let us know what the shop and deal is. We do want your business.
*Rental packages include skis/boots/poles or snowboard/bindings/boots
Read Our Customer Reviews