Looking for rates? You will find them here! Rates
Pay for the Days you use! Don’t pay for days you don’t ski.
~ See below for details and how to book this great deal ~
We have ski and snowboard rentals available in Winter Park, Colorado!
Ski And Snowboard Rental Reservation Instructions
Step 1: Determine if you are skiing all days in a row or will be using our Pay for the Days You Use benefit. (if pay for the days you use scroll down for info on qualifications and how to book that benefit)
- Step 2: Select which store rental location you would like to rent from or if you would like delivery.
- Step 3: Click on the shop descriptions below to begin the ski and snowboard rental process.
- Step 4: Save 20% when you use the coupon code Havefun. Enter the coupon code at the bottom of the first page of the registration process to receive your 20% discount.
- Kids equipment are ages 12 and under.
- Step 5: View all of our ski and snowboard rental product information: Ski&Snowboard Rental Product Details
Beavers Sports Shop | Downtown Winter Park CO
- Beavers Sports Shop is our main store and located in Downtown Winter Park.
- Select this location if you are skiing Winter Park, are staying in a hotel, condo or home in the town of Winter Park or Fraser.
- Click here to go to the Beavers Sports Shop reservations page.
Ski4Less-Beavers Sport Shop at Winter Park Mountain Lodge – | Across the street from Winter Park Resort
- Ski4less-Beavers Sports Shop at the Winter Park Mountain Lodge is located across the street from Winter Park Resort
- Located in the Winter Park Mountain Lodge directly across the street from the Winter Park Resort Base Area.
- ONLY select this location if you are staying at the Winter Park Mountain Lodge or lodging at one of the Winter Park Base area properties such as Zephyr Mountain Lodge, Founders Point, Fraser Crossing, Iron Horse Resort, The Vintage, Lakota or other nearby properties. We reserve the right to move reservations to Beavers Sports Shop at the Best Western Hotel for those not staying at the properties listed above. This is due to this being a smaller store.
- Select Beavers Sports Shop if you are staying in Winter Park, Fraser or Tabernash. This location is our main location better suited to get you set up!
- Click here to go to the Ski4less-Beavers Sports Shop at the Winter Park Mountain Lodge reservations page.
Snow Mountain Sports | Onsite at Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA of the Rockies
- Snow Mountain Sports will close for the season on April 2. Our store Beavers Sports Shop will be open. Please make your reservations for Beavers Sports Shop and we will be happy to get you all set up!
- Snow Mountain Sports is located onsite at Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA of the Rockies.
- Select this location if you are staying at Snow Mountain Ranch YMCA of the Rockies, skiing Granby Ranch or staying in the Granby, Grand Lake or Tabernash area.
- Click here to go to the Snow Mountain Sports reservations page
Delivery | At This Time We Are NOT Offering Delivery
- Sometimes you prefer to have the ski and snowboard rental equipment delivered.
- We service the Winter Park Resort to Tabernash area.
- Delivery reservations must be made 48 hours or more in advance of the day you would like the delivery.
- Delivery is for 2 or more days of use of the rental equipment.
- We are working out a few bugs in our delivery scheduling system. If you are having difficulty complete the reservation and in the notes put the date and time you would like delivery. We will reach out to you to set everything up.
- Click here to go to our Delivery Reservations page.
Pay for the Days Used. Don’t pay for days you don’t Ski!
This is a unique benefit that we offer our rental guests. It’s really pretty simple. You can pay for the days the gear is used and not have to pay for days you don’t ski or snowboard.
- Equipment must be used 3 or more days to qualify for the Pay for the Days Rental Promotion. (If you don’t want to rent for 3 or more days you can rent for less than 3 days, you just pay for all days you have the gear).
- Days used must be greater than days not used.
- Applies to skis, snowboards and helmets. Rental clothing does not apply.
- Pay for the days used is for advanced reservations booked and paid directly through www.winterparkskirental.com.
How to reserve:
- Reserve for a time period equal to the number of days (or minimum days) you will use the equipment. Select your first day of use as the starting day. I.E you are here for 5 days and skiing 3. Select 3 days in a row beginning on your first day of skiing. We’ll adjust the return date in the store.
- In the comments section write in Pay for the Days Used and any other information we will need.
- We will adjust the due date when you pick up the equipment.
Important Online Ski and Snowboard Reservation Information
- In order to receive your discount and guarantee equipment availability during busy times reservations must be made 48 or more hours prior to picking up your equipment. WE ACCEPT WALK IN GUESTS.
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of 1st day of skiing or snowboarding are non refundable.
- There is no refund for equipment returned early.
- Ski, Snowboard and other items reservation discount may not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- We are currently following local protocols for COVID | Local Protocols for Grand County Colorado
Need more information? Call us at 888-234-6259 or email email@example.com
Find a better deal? We will match any other local ski and snowboard rental deal. Just let us know what the shop and deal is. We do want your business.
Looking for Ski and Snowboard Rental Delivery? CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFO
*Rental packages include skis/boots/poles or snowboard/bindings/boots