Pay for the Days Used. Don’t pay for days you don’t Ski!
This is a unique benefit that we offer our rental guests. It’s really pretty simple. You can pay for the days the gear is used and not have to pay for days you don’t ski or snowboard.
- Equipment must be used 3 or more days.
- Days used must be greater than days not used.
- Applies to skis, snowboards and helmets. Rental clothing does not apply.
- Pay for the days used is for reservations only.
How to reserve:
- Reserve for a time period equal to the number of days (or minimum days) you will use the equipment. Select your first day of use as the starting day.
- In the comments section write in Pay for the Days Used and any other information we will need.
- We will adjust the due date when you pick up the equipment.
Important Online Ski and Snowboard Reservation Information
- Ski and Snowboard reservations may require up to 48 hours to process. In order to receive your discount and guarantee equipment availability during busy times reservations must be made 48 or more hours prior to picking up your equipment. WE ACCEPT WALK IN GUESTS.
- Reservations cancelled within 72 hours of 1st day of skiing or snowboarding are non refundable.
- There is no refund for equipment returned early.
- Ski, Snowboard and other items reservation discount may not be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- We are currently following local protocols for COVID | Local Protocols for Grand County Colorado
Find a better deal? We will match any other local ski and snowboard rental deal. Just let us know what the shop and deal is. We do want your business.
*Rental packages include skis/boots/poles or snowboard/bindings/boots
Read Our Customer Reviews