Our goal is to help you have the best possible day on the slopes. In order to achieve that, we take a different approach when fitting your ski and snowboard rentals.
You only pay for the days you use the ski and snowboard rental equipment.
It’s on the honor system. Take a day or more off without having to pay. No other shop does this. Other shops claim to but only allow you to take one day off if at all. Other shops have you pay in full up front. With us you pay when you return. This special not valid with group pricing or any special or promotion. 1 day minimum rental.
Kids rent free with parent ski or snowboard rental
(12 and under not valid with any other offer or group rates). 2 day or more rental. Not valid with specials or promotions.
Kids free and pay for the days used are valid when making a reservation based upon standard rates and receiving 20% off of those rates.
We first ask some questions and listen to your expectations of what skiing or snowboard experience you desire. We will then suggest the ski or snowboard equipment that best meets your needs. Having the right equipment can make or brake your day or trip.
Every guest has their foot measured for size and width. Ski and Snowboard boots are selected based upon the ski/snowboard package that you have selected as well as the size and shape of your foot. We place the boot on your foot, buckle it and then determine if that boot fits your foot properly. You won’t find this level of service at Winter Park or Granby Ranch.
Your ski/snowboard is then selected based upon your needs and requirements. The bindings are adjusted and you are given a detailed explanation of how the boot and binding system operates. At this point you are ready to hit the slopes!
Our system is designed to not only meet your needs but keep you from waiting any longer than needed in our shops. Face it you are here to enjoy your trip, not spend it in our stores. Why wait in long lines at Winter Park or Granby Ranch when you can get your equipment faster, with far better service and save money when renting from us.
5 Ways We Aim to Exceed Your Expectations
Yes…there really is a difference between ski and snowboard shops. We’re locally owned and operated, which means we take a personal interest in making sure you have the best day on the slopes possible. Here are 5 ways we strive to take care of your needs better than anyone else!
1) Pay only for the days you use our ski and snowboard rental equipment.
We are the only shop in Winter Park that charges you for the actual days you use your ski and snowboard rental equipment. Our unique policy allows you to skip a day during your stay without having to pay for ski and snowboard rental equipment or return your gear for re-fitting. Why do we do this? Here’s why:
- Your skipped rental days can coincide with skipped days on your multi-day lift tickets. No need to return the equipment. Just let us know how many days you used it. We go off of the honor system.
- A skipped day is necessary when you experience unexpected events such as illness, fatigue, and scheduling of other activities.
- It’s your trip. Do what you want when you want to do it.
- This policy does not apply to groups.
- Not valid with specials or promotions.
- 1 day minimum charge.
2) We grant refunds for any reason.
All refunds are paid in full immediately in the same manner that you initially paid. Our refund policy is “no questions asked (groups may have special restrictions – contact us for information). Refunds for reservations deposit are for reservations cancelled 72 hours or more prior to the first day of scheduled use. This is one reason why we only take a $10 per item reserved deposit where other shops have you pay in full.
3) We provide one-on-one service during your ski and snowboard fitting session.
Our staff members work one-on-one with you through the entire ski and snowboard fitting process – from completing the rental form to final adjustments of the skis or snowboards and instructions on how to use our equipment.
- We measure your foot (not just ask your shoe size) for a the most comfortable fit.
- We talk to each person in your party to determine your ski or snowboard ability and your ski or snowboard rental needs.
- We explain the operation of your skis and snowboard fully.
- With groups, you will experience the same level of service!
4) Kids 12 and under rent FREE.
One free kid’s ski rental with each paying parent’s rental. Does not apply to groups. Not valid with specials or promotions. 2 or more days of rental required. Matching parent rental must be the at least the same amount of days as the free kids rental.
5) 20% Discount for Advance Ski and Snowboard Reservations.
Get 20% Off your rentals when you rent in advance online. (may not be combined with group rates or any other offer or promotion)